skip to main | skip to sidebar

the munks

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Posted by munks at 10:31 AM
Labels: Malynn and Kenna are growing so fast. They are really so much fun and of course so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the munks

The Munks

Jake and I met August 2005. I was playing softball with his brother and he came to watch. He liked what he saw so he kept coming to watch. Finally he got the courage to talk to me. And I am so glad he did. We dated at BYU-Idaho and got married February 19th, 2005. I graduated that August and started working. I worked until I had our first daughter Malynn in March of 2006. Jake worked for Legacy Homebuilders and continued at BYU-Idaho. We had our second daughter, Kenna September of 2007. Jake graduated this December in construction managment. He is in the process of applying to law school. I am coaching softball at Bonneville and taking care of my beautiful girls. We are doing really well, especially since Jake has gotten his gall bladder taken out. We are much healthier and happier. We have been blessed with so much and thus we are so grateful.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
    • ►  January (7)

About Me

My photo
munks
View my complete profile