Sunday, March 29, 2009
Yesterday was Malynn's third birthday. I cant believe how fast the time has gone by. I know its trite but it seriously seems like just yesterday I was thinking my water was breaking. (Whoops it wasent Ha Ha.) I thought that Malynn was never going to get out of the infant stage. It was so hard and stressful for me. I cried pretty much every day for four months. Then it got a little easier. Then she entered terrible two's and it was hard again. But through it all its been so fun to see her development and growth. She is so smart. She is so softhearted. She is so fun. She has always had the best hugs, she holds on so tight, you always know she is giving her all to you in that hug. She is the natural big sister. She loves to help with Kenna. (and she loves to tell Kenna what to do) She is so alive and in love with life. She is such a great little girl. It has been one of the greatest things in my life to see her change from a baby to a girl. So to my little three year old I say Happy Birthday, I love you and I cant wait to share this life and the next with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment