Yeah you finally posted again!! I thought we lost you. Looks like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! I'm so glad. The girls are getting bigger and I'm sure are keeping you busy. Hope all is well! Miss you and love you!
Hurray, the long awaited post!! i can't believe Jake has been sick for a month! That sucks. I hope you can figure it out soon, and good luck on the LSAT. My sister just took it for the second time after months of studying and got the exact same score as before. That probably won't happen if he is taking a class. When are you coming to visit us? We have a spare room for you now and LOTS of sunshine. :)
Jake and I met August 2005. I was playing softball with his brother and he came to watch. He liked what he saw so he kept coming to watch. Finally he got the courage to talk to me. And I am so glad he did. We dated at BYU-Idaho and got married February 19th, 2005. I graduated that August and started working. I worked until I had our first daughter Malynn in March of 2006. Jake worked for Legacy Homebuilders and continued at BYU-Idaho. We had our second daughter, Kenna September of 2007. Jake graduated this December in construction managment. He is in the process of applying to law school. I am coaching softball at Bonneville and taking care of my beautiful girls. We are doing really well, especially since Jake has gotten his gall bladder taken out. We are much healthier and happier. We have been blessed with so much and thus we are so grateful.
5 comments:
Yeah you finally posted again!! I thought we lost you. Looks like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! I'm so glad. The girls are getting bigger and I'm sure are keeping you busy. Hope all is well! Miss you and love you!
That is a cute picture. What darling sisters!
Hurray, the long awaited post!! i can't believe Jake has been sick for a month! That sucks. I hope you can figure it out soon, and good luck on the LSAT. My sister just took it for the second time after months of studying and got the exact same score as before. That probably won't happen if he is taking a class. When are you coming to visit us? We have a spare room for you now and LOTS of sunshine. :)
Your girls are so cute! I can't beleive how big they are!
cute girls. how's rexbug?
i found your blog through krista. i'll have to show glen today when he gets home.
Post a Comment