Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Just a quick and way to brief update about our summer for anyone who cares. Softball, Softball, Softball, job hunting, more softball, sister trip to a cabin in Wyoming, a little fund raising for softball, some more softball, Olsen family reunion that included softball, and then finally I found a job-yeah! and then fall softball. Its been a hard and busy and fun summer. I am working at Rehabilitative Health Services as a Psycho-social Rehab worker (PSR worker as its commonly called) Ive been there since this monday and I am learning and trying to get it figured out. The fundraiser that I did was to raise money for Bonneville's new softball field. It was my idea and I did most of the work. We raised about $800. Not quite as much as I was hoping for butI guess I cant complain. Jake and I coached softball for my JV team and then we played on two different teams. It was really busy, but we love softball. The trip to the cabin was so much fun. We ate and 4-wheeled and floated rivers and streams :) and hiked mountains. It was way to much fun. Anyway it was a fun summer and were looking forward to football season-GO DEVIN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man, you guys are obsessed with softball! But sounds fun anyway!
I didn't know that fund raiser was all YOU!!! Good job! And that trip to Wyoming sounds dreamy. I would love to float down some rivers. Let's do it next year on the Munk side.
Hey you guys!! Its been a long time. I was just looking at your page and you are a PSR worker! I used to do that too! Which company do you work with? I was with Beehive Rebabiliation and Counseling. Jon graduated in Construction Management too and got a job about 1 1/2 years ago down in Utah with WW Clyde. That is where we are now. It's good to catch up and see your cute little family!
Post a Comment